Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Scott Who I Am Not-

Until such time as name recognition kicks in, making Scott Taylor as easily recognizable
as Neil Gaiman or Stephen King, I have come to the conclusion that I had better clarify exactly which Scott Taylor I am. The least efficient way I can think of to do that is to disqualify all other Scott Taylors I run across.
So here's a Scott Taylor I am not.
I am not an Ex Navy Seal. (I was in the Army)
I do not shovel chicken poop. (I do pick up my dog's poop, though)
I did not lead a security mission that ensured the safety of U.S. citizens in Yemen during the Israel/Palestinian conflict in 2009. (Ummm...I got nothin')
So, while we are both ruggedly handsome ex-military dog lovers, this is a Scott who I am not.
My advice to this Scott Taylor would be to change your name now, or risk the embarrasment of being confused with the brilliant writer of the same name. (Me)
If you really must know more about the other Scott Taylor, go ahead and hit the link-
http://www.scotttaylorforcongress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment